Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast!
Ep. 33 Who Has the Better Social Workers? UK vs US (ft. Vicki @SocialWorkSorted) – The Social Work Bubble Podcast
Welcome! Today on the Social Work Bubble, we have a special guest, Vicki, from Social Work Sorted, joining us! We dive into all things social work in the US and UK, including educational pathways, licensing, & HUGE gaps in the social work identity.Vicki is a child protection social worker based in the UK and is the founder of Social Work Sorted. You can follow her Instagram page here: https://www.instagram.com/socialworksorted/Share your thoughts & perspective in the comments and FOLLOW the podcast wherever you're listening! Don't forget to share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!For More Things Social Work & Therapy:· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/· Podcast:https://thesocialworkbubble.buzzsprout.com/Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)Support the show
- Ep. 33 Who Has the Better Social Workers? UK vs US (ft. Vicki @SocialWorkSorted)
- Ep. 32 All Things Abolition & Why Social Work is Political (ft. Rebecca Ogle, LCSW)
- Ep. 31 What it Takes for a 1st Generation Social Work Student to Succeed (ft. Leslie Jimenez)
- Ep. 30 Gaps in Social Work: The Impact of Infertility on Mental Health (ft. Steven J. Miller)
- Ep. 29 The Slippery Slope of Self-Disclosure in Social Work