Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast!
Ep. 37 Thriving as a Social Worker with a Mental Health Condition (ft. Luccas Contreras) – The Social Work Bubble Podcast
On this episode of The Social Work Bubble Podcast, a returning guest, Luccas Contreras, joins us to share insight on his mental health journey and how it effects life as a social worker, including helpful tips & knowing when to take a break.Luccas is an MSW Student at University of Wisconsin-Madison and currently works as a social worker as crisis stabilization case manager in Wisconsin and a part time domestic violence case manager. Email: email@example.comInstagram: @dadboots2If you enjoyed today's episode, please 'like' and follow the podcast wherever you're listening! Don't forget to share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!For More Things Social Work & Therapy:· Etsy Shop· Blog· Instagram· Facebook· Twitter· YouTube· Pinterest· PodcastSupport the showSupport the show
- Ep. 37 Thriving as a Social Worker with a Mental Health Condition (ft. Luccas Contreras)
- Ep. 36 The Nitty Gritty of Finding Good Supervision! ft. Catherine Moore (@socialworkersrise)
- Ep. 35 An Insider Look at the Life of an MSW ft. Gloria Geeso
- Ep. 34 Gaps in Social Work: Toxic Masculinity & Male Eating Disorders (ft. Luccas Contreras)
- Ep. 33 Who Has the Better Social Workers? UK vs US (ft. Vicki @SocialWorkSorted)