Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast!
Ep. 20 My Experience with Burnout & Healing | The Social Work Bubble – The Social Work Bubble Podcast
Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast! Today, I want to take time to talk about my recent experience with getting burned out working in community mental health, and how my healing journey is going.Do you have feedback, more information and resources, or just want to add to the conversation? Leave it in the comments & share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!For More Things Social Work & Therapy:· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/· Podcast:https://thesocialworkbubble.buzzsprout.com/Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)
- Ep. 20 My Experience with Burnout & Healing | The Social Work Bubble
- Ep. 19 My Favorite Social Work Moments | The Social Work Bubble Podcast
- Ep. 18 All Things Social Work Grad School & MSW | The Social Work Bubble Podcast
- Ep. 17 High Caseloads, Stress, and Burnout in Social Work | The Social Work Bubble Podcast
- Ep. 16. Trauma-Informed Care in Practice: A Case Study Breakdown | The Social Work Bubble Podcast