Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast!
Ep. 26 The Dire Need for Change in Community Mental Health | The Social Work Bubble – The Social Work Bubble Podcast
Welcome to The Social Work Bubble Podcast! In this episode, I share my takeaways & reflections on what needs to DESPERATELY change in community mental health, especially now that I've been working in private practice for a month now.Share your thoughts & perspective in the comments and FOLLOW the podcast wherever you're listening! Don't forget to share The Social Work Bubble Podcast with your social worker friends!For More Things Social Work & Therapy:· Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thesocialworkbubble· Blog: https://thesocialworkbubble.com/blog/· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialworkbub/· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialWorkBub· Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialworkbub· YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCKNxh8C96_tj6Jcz1FQvYTQ· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/socialworkbub/· Podcast:https://thesocialworkbubble.buzzsprout.com/Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)Support the show (http://paypal.me/lauraseswanson)
- Ep. 26 The Dire Need for Change in Community Mental Health | The Social Work Bubble
- Ep. 25 A Social Worker's Frustrations with Life Coaches & Motivational Speakers
- Ep. 24 Leaving My Job For Private Practice: Burnout, Licensing, and Termination | The Social Work Bubble
- Ep. 23 Passing the ASWB LMSW Exam: My Story with Success | The Social Work Bubble
- Ep. 22 When it Rains it Pours: Managing 100 Crisis at Once | The Social Work Bubble Podcast