Welcome to The Thought Bubble Podcast! In today’s episode, we are talking about all things field placement and field education. If you are a BSW or MSW student, this is the space for you to obtain some tips and wisdom from myself (a soon-to-be MSW grad). I truly hope you can take away some key points on field education and what it entails.
Do you have feedback, more information and resources, or just want to add to the conversation? Leave it in the comments and let us know!
Do you love this podcast? Share The Thought Bubble Podcast with your social worker and therapist friends!
Listen to the Podcast Here:
For More Things Social Work & Therapy:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thethoughtbub/
- ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thethoughtbub
- Blog: www.thethoughtbubblepink.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/theThoughtBub
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thethoughtbub
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwgh7P3WjDgda5OuKAYb2mw?view_as=subscriber
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/thethoughtbubblebusiness/